We promised you Bachelorette recaps, so here you have it! Check out our top five Bachelorette moments that you DIDN’T want to miss (and if you did, not to worry, you can read about them below!)
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A RECAP. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Kenny VS Lee … Gosh, this story is getting old. Who knew men could bicker so much! At least when us women are arguing, we make logical and/or verbal sense. We mean, “a stack of bleeding muscle”… what even does this mean?
- Bryan gets the date rose. But who really cares? The date is all about Kenny and Lee anyways, right ABC?!
- Jack goes on a very, VERY awkward date. We kind of don’t want to even talk about it. He leaves anyways so we’ll just overlook this seriously unfortunate date.
- Will has become a front-runner on the group date. Go Will!
- The episode ends as it starts, with Kenny and Lee. But now, they’re on a two-on-one? NOW things are getting interesting. Too bad we have to wait until next episode to find out which is the lesser of two evils and gets to stay another week.