Finding out the Bachelorette was cancelled last week? Unimpressed. Finding out there is a double episode this week? Score! This week was (obviously) filled with more drama than you can imagine. But, we managed to break down our top 5 Bachelorette moments for this week’s episode!
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A SPOILER. DON’T CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON’T WANT TO FIND OUT THIS WEEK’S EVENTS. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.
- Lee vs Kenny: Yeah, we don’t Lee. End of story. But his argument with Kenny? Completely worth the watch. Aside from the televised drama, however, Lee’s supposed racial social media slurs leave Rachel completely speechless. Nonetheless, she handles herself with grace, which is why we love her as the Bachelorette!
- Josiah’s failed attempt at doing 30 pushups with Rachel on his back: A classic “never promise what you haven’t done yet” situation. Oh, the embarrassment.
- The spelling bee: What happens when you ask a bunch of men to spell relatively basic words? This:
- Dean’s one-on-one: We mean, does this date even need any explanation? We LOVE these two together! PS – he gets the rose (shocker!)
- Peter’s failed freestyle rap: A+ for effort Peter! Plus, we like you so you’ll get away with this one!
What were your favourite moments from this episode? Let us know below!