Summer may not yet be officially here, but we’re already thinking about the latest summer trends. And luckily for us, Fashionista has already set out a few of our favourites:
- Denim skirts (plus a bit of floral embroidery makes for the perfect summer outfit)
- Hawaiian shirts, because if you can’t go on vacation you might as well dress as if you are on one!
- One-Piece Swimsuits (does this even need an explanation? Talk about chic!)
- Gingham Printed Outfits
- Pink, pink, and more pink! A soft pretty millennial pink has got us reliving our 2004 Brittney wanna-be days.
- Straw bags (we’re so happy these aren’t only for the beach anymore!)
- Embellished Slip-ons… literally perfect for work AND after-work drink plans (talk about efficiency!)
- Colourful Hairbands … For everyone else who experiences #longhairprobelms, this is our favourite trend!
- Sleeve Ruffles! We know this has been a trend for a while but we’re still not over it. Pair a quarter-sleeve ruffle-top with the perfect pair of jean shorts and you’re set for a cool summer night.
- Bright Fringe Earrings (If you’re not familiar with this trend you CLEARLY don’t follow us on Instagram. Don’t miss out again… @unprecedentedlychic)
Tell us some of your favourite summer trends this year!