H@H On The Go Workout
Each exercise will be performed for 45 seconds all back to back. Then the rest for 60 seconds and repeat 3 times.
1) Spiderman Push-Ups:
- Get into the push-up position. Make sure your shoulders are in line with your elbows and your butt is not sticking up.
- Lower your body to the floor.
- As you are lowering your body to the floor, bring one knee towards your elbow.
- As you push yourself back to the top of the movement, bring your foot back to the floor.
- Repeat, alternating legs.
- If you cannot do this exercise, a regression is to do the push-up on your knees.
2) Mountain Climbers:
- Get into your push-up position, ensuring that your shoulders are in line with your wrists and your back is flat.
- Shifting your weight onto your wrists and shoulders, bring one knee as forward as far as possible.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Continue to alternate legs as fast as possible.
3) Plank with Side Touches:
- To set up in a plank position, drop to your elbows so your forearms and feet are touching the ground.
- Raise your hips, ensuring they are not too high.
- Keep a flat back.
- Shift your weight to one arm, reach out and extend your arm to the side, touching the ground beside you.
- Shift your weight and extend the other arm.
- Repeat, alternating arms.
4) Bodyweight Squats:
- Start the movement completely upright.
- Push your glutes and hamstrings backwards and tilting your torso forwards.
- Sit back into the bottom of the squat, imagining you are sitting on a chair.
- Keep your knees in the same angle as your toes.
- Push through the middle of your feet to the top of the movement.
5) Wall Sit:
- Find a flat wall and place your back on it.
- Lower your body as if you are sitting in a chair.
- Create a 90 degree angle with your knees, keeping your thighs parallel to the ground.
- To add some difficulty, raise your hands in front of you.
And of course, we obviously want you all to look SUPER chic to help you perform your best. We recommend checking out one of our newest favourite Canadian retailers, WLKN.
Selling over 150 brands, there’s something for everyone. Their idea is simple: to make Streetwear culture more accessible by offering a variety of brands and clothing styles within a family-friendly, communal environment.